Saturday, March 30, 2013

Getting Your Drivers License

Can you remember when you turned 16? It was a huge day in my life as I'm sure is in millions of other American youth for this was the day that we got our drivers license. Don't even try to deny it. We all wanted that little card so badly we could hardly stand it. It was going to change our lives. If you are a male, I know you were dying to acquire that legal piece of plastic that said you could finally drive on your own. It meant cruising around with your buddies and taking your best girl out on a date.

Indeed, the very definition of a drivers license is freedom. So many of us actually believe that we can venture out to any place, near or far, once we've earned the almighty drivers license. I guess that was little overly optimistic. Not to sell the access card short, but like many other things, the reality never quite lived up to the expectation. Nevertheless, it's great to finally get your drivers license and enjoy the sweet freedom that it brings. When did you get your drivers license? I remember that I got mine the very day I turned 16. Where I came from, we could get our learners permits when we turned 15, so I already logged some pretty good miles. Finally the license was attainable. What I find funny now days is the change in mentality. I see our 17 son and scratch my head. He was pretty apathetic about getting his drivers license right when he hit that milestone of 16. What's that all about? Have things changed so much in the last couple decades? He more or less said that he would did when he got around to the end that wasn't anything to be all that concerned about. Although we were clearly puzzled, we decided not to push it. Six months later I guess he found the proper motivation and got his official drivers license.

Do you have a drivers license? The majority of adults do. I think it's kind of pain that we have to get new ones each time we move. Why can't I just keep the same one? We seem to move quite regularly, and I dread always having to go back to the DMV or BMV as they call it here, and test for a new drivers license. But I understand why there's been a turkey the current including your present address. Having a drivers license makes our day-to-day life quite a bit easier. If you have not yet received your first drivers license, you can always get a head start by hopping online. The great thing is that nowadays it is relatively easy. You can prepare for that much-anticipated license to freedom before you even reach the age of 16. There is one of information they had so go ahead and get a head start.

You can find additional info at the following links:

Click Here for more information
Click Here for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment